Roll-O-Matic® Original Stainless Steel Sponge Roller Mop
The self-wringing cleanroom mop!
The Vileda Professional Original Stainless Steel Roll-O-Matic® mops are the best choice when seeking one mop to apply disinfectant, clean surfaces or absorb spills in all production and controlled environments on floors, walls and ceilings. Perfect for use with the most popular “Pull and Lift” technique. The straight head design allows the user to flip the mop head after a specific number of strokes for extended use between wrings.These Stainless Steel Roll-O-Matic® mops are manufactured to resist repeated autoclave cycles and continually being exposed to the common chemicals and disinfectants used in the controlled environment marketplace. Roll-O-Matic® handles are manufactured specifically to accept Vileda Professional manufactured refills. Each of the 25 cm wide mops will accept the 25 cm wide Roll-O-Matic® refills each of the 35 cm wide mops will accept 35cm wide Roll-O-Matic® refills.
- Original Stainless Steel Cleanroom Roll-O-Matic® Sponge Roller Mop (6210 and 6214) with a handle length of 122 cm
- 35cm Stainless Steel Cleanroom Roll-O-Matic® Sponge Roller Mop also available in 183 cm handle length for high walls and ceilings
- Entire mop handle is completely autoclavable at the most common autoclave cycles
- Cap is stainless steel and completely sealed
- Straight handle allows user to properly use the pull-and-lift technique with both sides of the mop
- Perfect for use on walls, floors and ceilings